gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-13-2021, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 08:03 PM by Nami. Edited 1 time in total.)
The stranger's warmth was comforting, and helped her find some solace, even if it was temporary. She tried to stifle a cough but instead some of the bright liquid bubbled past her lips, and she made to wipe away at it with a paw, feeling suddenly embarrassed by her current state. This woman was so kind, so comforting, that all she could think was that she didn't want to be meeting her like this - no, anything but this. "I... I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I've been feverish it..." Talking seemed to exacerbate her symptoms and she began to cough up another round of bright blue ooze, wiping at her mouth again with her paws. It was obvious now that the fluid was leaking from her mouth and eyes, staining her pale cheeks. "I'm Nami. I.. I understand if you want to leave. I don't know what this is, or if it's contagious," she admitted, her voice shaking slightly. The fearful thoughts inside her head didn't seem to want to let up. She wasn't worth helping, wasn't worth the risk, Zora had no need to stay and help her - no one did.