size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-13-2021, 08:25 PM
Haiku didn’t have mushrooms growing out of his mouth so he could talk, but it felt like he was disturbing the mushrooms growing out of his ears whenever he spoke. He could see clearly out of his left eye and he watched Syanna, she was afflicted much like he was. Haiku wasn’t doing nearly as well. "Not long after the sun disappeared.” He answered, he was one of the first to feel himself infected.

The young man had tried his paw as best he could at treating himself, but absolutely nothing had worked for him. Syanna asked what it was she could do, and Haiku didn’t see there being anything. If she hadn’t found something that worked, what was there to do? He might have started to lose hope, but he had Bowen beside him. She was his comfort in this terrible darkness that he wasn’t so sure he was going to come out of. Bowen was his light in the shadow, his hope, his everything. Especially right now.

He looked away when Bowen told Syanna about her own glowing mess on her face. Haiku knew what it was like, he wasn’t sure how long he could live through this. If he was going to live through this.

"Bowen & Haiku"

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby