size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-13-2021, 08:31 PM

The woman explained that she had been feverish and Zora hummed lightly. The other coughed up glowing fluid. Now, for sure, Zora had never seen anything like it. She tilted her head. Nami was her name. ♥What a wonderful name, Nami,♥ Zora said in a calm, hushed tone. Nami suggested she leave, saying the sickness could be contagious. Zora shrugged, ♥Well, if I get sick, I will definitely understand the symptoms better, won't I?♥ She aimed to make brief eye contact with the other wolf, offering a soft smile.

♥I have something that might help with that cough, however. Since the weather's been cold, I've been keeping it on me- never know when a cold will creep up on you.♥ Zora offered the other woman some dried herbs. They weren't strong, but they should help with the cough. She moved slowly, deliberately as not to cause stress or startle. ♥If we can at least get the symptoms under control,♥ she said, moving to help wipe Nami's glowing tears with the back of her velvet paw, ♥Then we can begin to look deeper into their cause, how does that sound, Nami?♥

♥♥

Zora has the goal to kiss 100 wolves! You have been warned invited!
Kiss Count: 3/100