Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
11-13-2021, 08:38 PM
Her child continued to argue, raising her voice to Pestilence who raised her voice back in turn - though Pesto's voice was near to cracking from all the hacking and coughing the spores had caused her. "You can help it by not drinking random shit given to you by strangers!" She yelled back. "You could have given the damn thing to Alarr to test before you drank it, Rasha! Fuck." Pestilence's lecture cut off as another coughing fit wracked her, and when she could speak once more her breathing was ragged and loud.

She frowned and sighed. "If I wanted you to be left out to die somewhere I would have done it already, Rasha." Pesto hesitated, seating herself while she waited for Pasketti to arrive hopefully with some reversal potion. "You need to have more self preservation then this - so many of us are sick, what if the mushrooms kill me? You'll have no one left to protect you or tell you to not drink fucking random potions."