size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-13-2021, 09:06 PM
The wolf called him a murderer, but Archon was unfazed. He knew from Faith that the wolves of this land could do nothing to him, nor vice versa. The wolf continued that he had no right to bear his grandfather's name. Archon laughed a little. "So, who was your grandfather? Because I have seen nary Abraxas kin walking among the spirits to visit my family, though my own fields have been full of my children and grands children who traverse the mortal and spiritual planes as The Fallen God blessed them to do so." Would this be one of his great nephews, or just a nephew? Archon didn't really remember Mal's kids any longer, and he wasn't sure if this was one of those or another family member by the wayside. "Before you point your anger at a spirit who has ascended, perhaps you should be looking to connect with the Abraxas in the mortal plane out to the south. Those who claim the name, but have no connection to the family have less right than I, surely, who died by my brothers side as we fought over which way to best make Him proud."