size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-13-2021, 10:07 PM
The brown speckled woman seemed to recall her to some degree before launching into a coughing fit. Sakura's ears twitched, though winced a bit with the motion. "Dunno if I can help you really, but what do you need?" When the other woman stood, Sakura grimaced when she realized she wasn't the only one growing mushrooms. "I was going to ask if you could help me with these, but it seems we're both out of luck." She half-joked. "Wanna join? I doubt we can infect each other if we're already both infected." "Oh yes, please!" If the brown speckled woman seemed to be doing fine in the water, then no doubt it was helping.

Sakura hurriedly made her way to it, wincing with each and every painful step as the mushrooms bounced between her toes. She wasted no time in sliding into the water, an audible "aaahh" slipping from her jaws as the weight of the mushrooms seemed to lift just a bit. That, and she could float and take the weight off her aching mushroomy paws. "You were at the party, yeah? Did I catch your name or was I too drunk?" She nodded, a small grin touching her lips. "Sakura Haruno. And I must say, you know how to throw a party, hm?"