size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-13-2021, 10:27 PM
"Even if not, I'd warn you from trying to remove them. Mine bleed every time and then they just got bigger anyways. Hurts like a bitch too." She winced at the idea, but a sheepish look crept on rather quickly. "I am afraid the warning is late. I tore a baby mushroom when I tripped, and more baby mushrooms grew, see?" She lifted a forepaw up and spread her toes, showing off the colorful little mini-mushrooms growing between them. When Sparrow laughed and coughed again, Sakura watched as she spit out glowing globs of goo. Well...that was gross...but what wasn't nowadays? She had mushrooms growing on her for crying out loud, and ooze leaking from places ooze shouldn't leak from! The next guy probably felt as disgusting as she did, but alas. At least she could hide from it in the water, if only for a little bit.

"Well, yeah. As king of the pirates it's my job to party. And that one was a 'fuck you' to my ex anyways. You should see a celebration party!" Ears perked up at that, though before she could say anything, the woman had dunked herself beneath the water and Sakura waited for her to come back up. If there was one thing Sakura loved more than...well...alot of things. It was her love for other people's drama. "Oh! Pirate King you say? And who dared to be the fool that deserved this...party about them?" She was interested in this drama. In all drama, really. And she floated a little closer to listen, all her attention on the Pirate King before her.