size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-13-2013, 07:31 PM
Cael Amestades

Cael blinked with surprise as Imena tagged a question onto the end of her answer, offering her den to him as a new home. It was the last thing he had expected her to ask him, but it was a welcome offer none of the less. He had not chosen a permanent den for himself as of yet. This one was plenty big enough for the two of them and the cubby holes to store herbs in would be exceedingly helpful for them as healers. Besides that, he had taken a liking to the little healer. She had a sweet nature and was lovely to look at. He wouldn't mind spending time with her at all. "I would like that a lot, Imena, if you're sure you don't mind having me. Thank you very much."

He glanced around the den, noticing again that it was very sparse. There was not a single bit of bedding to be found. It looked like she had spent all her time stocking up on herbs. He turned his gold and sapphire gaze back to Imena and gave her a smile. "How about we go find some bedding and make our home a little more... homey?" He chuckled motioned to the entrance of the den. He padded back out into the sunlight, shoulder to shoulder with his new friend, looking around for some form of bedding. He spied a taller patch of grass in the distance and directed them over to to. Coming to a halt, he pawed at the grass, feeling the soft blades bend under his touch. "How about this?"

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion