ardent

need you to stay

Angeal

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2013, 08:37 PM

The male twitched his ears slightly, examining Liste as she spoke. "And that makes you very strong," The male murmured, half to himself as she spoke. Liste was truly a fantastic female. He wasn't sure where he would be without her, but she reminded him that he wasn't truly terrible, that there had been times where he had helped out a wolf. And even if she deserved better, she had settled for him, and that was what mattered, right? As long as she wanted him around, he would never leave. To him, it was that simple.

But he couldn't force the soft snort that escaped him when she called him a good wolf, even as his skin prickled where her tongue pressed against it. Her body so close to his brought a sensation of peace to the male, and he found his blue gaze locked on her form as she spoke. "I am not a particularly good wolf. And I will do whatever I have to do to protect you, should things come down to that." His heart would not stop him from doing what he had to do. Nothing would. Angeal would make sure that Liste was safe, even if it was with his dying breath.

Of course, he would really prefer to avoid that whole dying thing. Life was too good for it to be cut short, especially right then, in the presence of Liste. "I am sorry that I didn't tell you sooner..." This was hard for the male to admit, but he forced himself to say it anyways; "I . . . I was afraid that when you realized what I was that you would leave and it was selfish of me, but I didn't think I could handle that." She was the best thing that had happened to him in a long time.

Speech