Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Kamala

Kamala twitched her ears in the other female's direction, though her gaze remained trained on the water. Between the words and the flickering, darting forms of the fish, Kamala found herself largely distracted. Good, the female thought to herself as she formulated a reply, "It's been a while since I've had any fish," Kamala responded absently, which wasn't much of a response, but it was more than many wolves had gotten out of her lately.

Listening almost absently to the female, Kamala forced herself to respond in a timely manner, before she managed to tune the world out and drown in her thoughts again, "It never crossed my mind," Kamala assured the other female on the topic of this female being evil; no, Maverick and her father had always patrolled the borders and kept the darkness out. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Aeil." Kamala didn't even attempt to pronounce that name properly. Though it was lovely, Kamala knew that she would have butchered it. "My name is Kamala and I suppose that I am the Princess of Seracia. That will take some getting used to." Was that an almost conversational tone of voice?

Maybe all that she needed to break out of this funk was to talk to someone. And yet, Kamala suspected it wouldn't be that easy. Life had never been that easy, and Kamala had largely lived a pretty charmed life. She knew that she was lucky to have had such a loving family.

ooc: sorry kam's being such a wet blanket :P