Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-13-2021, 11:39 PM
"I'm from here, I just..." The woman had started but stopped. Tel's leaking ears perked up a bit, but the warmth of the ooze brought them back against her skull. It felt uncomfortable, honestly. She shook her head again just before hearing a buzz in her school. She recoiled in on herself for a moment, wondering if she was about to hear the whispering again. Since she heard those voices the last time, she was afraid of hearing them again. They weren't happy voices...

Luckily, this woman was distracting her from it. "That all sounds… strange. I'm sure it will pass. Everything does eventually." Tel sighed, glancing in her direction for a moment, "I sure hope so..." "And I hope it passes soon for you. You're far too lovely to suffer like this." She couldn't help the small smile that began to show, alien gaze turning to the stranger again as she wiped her face yet again in an effort to see the woman better, but to no avail. This stuff was thick and heavy, and she truly did hope it would stop soon. "That's very nice of you to say! If I could see a little better, I'd say the same to you, but I'm sure you're very pretty regardless!"