An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
11-14-2021, 01:21 AM

The badger spoke, in perfect Lupine, apologizing to her for startling her. Syanna stared at the badger in shock, surprised by his formality and austere mannerisms. He kept referring to her as "lady", further bewildering the confused Syanna. She'd never been referred to as a lady before, least of all considering how she conducted herself. Syanna was absolutely in no way, shape, or form a "lady". But still the small prey animal apologized profusely to the point where she had to lift a paw to cut him off. "Uh, it's okay, little guy. I forgive you...?" Her words came out more like a question than a statement, still too confused by what was going on.

The badger went on to explain that his owner, Laeta, was falling into poorer health. That was all Syanna needed to hear to kick her back into business mode. Rich emerald eyes turned up to peer down the dark corridor the badger gestured down. She had seen the Hallows' newest member at the feast, but hadn't had much one-on-one time with her. She was also afflicted with this disease? "Go back to her. I'll be there as soon as I can." Syanna left the badger to rush downstairs to the pharmacy, gathering up the supplies she needed or thought she'd need in her satchel before heading back up to Laeta's room.

Pushing into the dark of Laeta's room, Syanna saw the sad sight the wolf was in. She looked feverish and disoriented, and when Syanna approached, Laeta only barely lifted her head. Her body appeared lethargic, and an excessive amount of bioluminescent ooze spilled from the woman's nose, ears, and eyes. "Hey, Laeta. I'm Syanna. I'm here to help," she introduced herself to her newest patient. Climbing up onto the plush king bed so she could more easily access her patient, Syanna unslung her satchel and began to pull out herbs and bottles from within. "Your friend said you're running a fever. Can you tell me what other symptoms you're experiencing?" Syanna pulled out a few swatches of clean cloth and placed them on the fae's paws so she could begin to clean herself up. "Here, to wipe your face." She waited for Laeta to clean her face of the glowing gunk and relay her symptoms so she knew how to begin treating her.

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.