An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantExplorerVengeanceMammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Asexual
11-14-2021, 10:05 AM

Lukina left Bogs den and as she worked her way through the forest she felt her vision blur for a moment. She blinked rapidly and as she looked ahead she noticed the strange spirit again and his shop. She approached, pushing her mask up to see better what was laid out on the table. "Hello again!" She peaked at the objects, moving from one end of the table to the other. She didn't know what a bath bomb was and the other potion looked so small. She sat in front of the potion for a moment, wishing she had something to help Bog but she had her doubts this was it. "I'll take the Opaque Sack please and you can have my last crystal."

She hesitated for a moment then pulled out her jar with the firefly in it from last time. "Sir, I wanted to give you your firefly back. I'm afraid he'll be lonely by himself with out his other firefly friends." Lukina uncorked the jar to let the firefly go.

"I also wanted to ask, do you know how to cure the strange illnesses afflicting my friend? I gave him some marshmallow tea but was wondering if you know a better herb?"