size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-14-2021, 09:03 PM
Unlike his brother, Mac didn't feel as tight of a connection with his mother. That's not to say he didn't love her at all - of course he did, as with his littermates - but Ghoul's attachment to her didn't suit him, personally. No, as soon as he was old enough, he wanted to see what the world had to offer, because surely his future duties could extend beyond the reaches of the pack's borders. For now, of course, he and his brothers and sister were given little choice but to entertain themselves safely in pack territory. Hmph. What if he wanted to be a bit bold? After all, didn't they say that exploring was good for a young puppy's development? Well, technically, he thought that. To him, that's all that really mattered.

The mottled boy clambered out the den not long after his brother, observing his nervous expression through the blue-lit darkness. He offered a confident and reassuring smile in return. He didn't really understand why his rose-pelted brother was eager on staying so close to the safety of the den when there was so much to see outside. Then again, feelings of worry and anxiety were relatively foreign to him, though he wasn't immune to even the faintest whisp of nerves. They were venturing into an unknown spot of land, after all..who knew what lay out there?

He followed his brother, though his own form was more excited, and less cautious. The glowing mushrooms looked so cool! He hadn't seen them before. They lit up the base of the trees surrounding them, and his steely cold eyes rested upon the fungi in a wide, childlike wonder. "What do you think these are?" Ghoul asked. Macabre carefully leaned closer to them, speckled nose twitching as he took a sniff. This was the only world the children knew, which to others seemed sad, but to Mac, he just thought of it as perfectly normal.

He offered a shrug, a wide grin settling on his face as he looked at his larger sibling. His lips curled almost unnaturally, and the blue glow of the fungi underneath his face made him appear a bit unsettling. "I don't know, but they look awesome!" He said, turning back to the mushrooms. Something deep within him wanted to tear up the mushroom and rip it apart, but he wasn't so stupid as to attempt that. No, he needed to get a good look at what this thing was before they could attempt to touch it. After all, who knew what these things could do? Not that he was scared. Mac was brave. Super brave.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill