ardent

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper.

Ali

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
11-14-2021, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 09:21 PM by Hanzō. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hattori? The name felt familiar, like a ghost whispering into the shell of his ear. He didn't like it, that this person seemed to know him far more than he knew himself. Just who were they? How could their eyes see so much and their tongue speak what felt like the truth? He wanted... Hattori just couldn't know, but he felt cold and empty. Like no amount of sleep would ever be enough, the sort of freedom only to be found in death. His gaze wandered to the figure on the floor, as though some part of him recognised what had come to pass. That one could only truly be themselves when they had nothing left, their life already slipped through their grasp.

"Is that's what's happening? Why I am like this?" He paused then, the edge sharpening. The tide was coming in and would wash away the mess he'd made. Flush it all clean, but the sin still remained. Always would. "Leave me. I do not want to hurt you as well." He finally said, blurry gaze roving to the sky. Unfamiliar with the wrongness of it all, like this had been the way was all along.

All he knew was that he had to be alone. Far from here, far from everyone. The world felt too small, like he was caged in and forced to lash out. None of this was his fault, nothing. Nothing nothing nothing.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]