gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-14-2021, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 11:01 PM by Macabre. Edited 1 time in total.)
What Ghoul didn't realize was that Mac wasn't just staring at that mushroom. Nah , that would've been boring. Instead, he lowered his haunches, shimmying them a little as if getting ready to pounce. Now, with this weird little pulsating thing looking ever so unassuming, normally Mac would've thought 'fuck it' and just gone for it. However, they both had no clue what it was. Instead, the boy decided to play a prank. An innocent one, and likely quite predictable, but there was no harm in a little scare here and there.

"Try me!" He cackled, launching himself into the air at last. He wasn't a large pup, but he certainly had power contained even beneath his fuzzy, soft coat. It looked as if he might crash into the bioluminescent fungi at last, but he managed to clear the pulsating bunch and roll to a stop, shaking himself off as the fireflies lingered lazily around them. "They're just stupid mushrooms, anyways," He said with a snort. He approached it and offered it a flick with his two digits, grinning from ear to ear. Was that extravagant? Overdramatic? Maybe. But that's the way he liked it. He knew it wasn't Ghoul's style, but he didn't care. Mac did things Mac's way, unless it was his mother telling him what to do. Then it was all business. He turned to his brother after touching it, brushing a few pieces of dirt from his coat. "See? Maybe they don't actually do anything. In that case that's kinda lame."

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill