gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
11-15-2021, 11:24 AM

The devious smile disappeared from his lips just as quickly as it had washed across it as he watched his brother prepare to pounce on the mushrooms. Lifting a brow with a placid expression, he bore no reaction as the two-toned boy leaped into the air. There was a stirring of brush and fireflies as Mac landed on the other side and rolled to a stop. Sitting back on his haunches, Ghoul unsteadily lifted his front paws to clap a few times to cheer for his brother's bravado.

As Mac claimed the mushrooms were stupid, Ghoul looked to him with another lifted brow and flat lips. When the other boy flicked at a large mushroom with his toes, a cloud of neon spores lifted from it and spread out before fading into the air. "Do we even know what a mushroom is?" Ghoul asked in a dull tone, clearly not enthused by his brother's theatrics. Mac could be overwhelming at times, but that's who Mac was and Ghoul was used to it. If they were two sides of a coin, Mac would be the valiant picturesque side and Ghoul would be the boring old face that no one took a second look at.

"If you don't eat it, how do we know it does nothing?" He pressed, red eyes narrowing toward his smaller brother. Now, they both might not be stupid, but out of the two of them, Mac was the reckless one. "I promise I won't tell mom if you do," Ghoul says, his devious smirk twinging back at the corner of his lips as he silently dared his brother to do it.