Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
11-15-2021, 12:10 PM

Dread filled his gut has Venom explained how this curse or illness or whatever this could be defined as has spread to her, Hattori, and their children. He wanted to ask about Ike and Iki, but he was afraid to know the truth. Imagining the girls suffering because of this… it made him sick to his stomach. His frown deepened when she said how she wasn’t sure the Empire could survive this and his jaw clenched as his paw brushed her ear gently and eyed the glowing crystals that encrusted her face. He had been so sure and determined that no matter what happened he would bring their children into this world and now it was too late to stop it, but this worried him. What if this curse spread to Void or Rava or their children…

He gave a little shake of his head, letting his paw fall from her face. No, he couldn’t think like that. He clung to the assuredness he had when he began this journey to reach for parenthood and held on to the hope that life would go back to normal sooner rather than later. ”It will survive,” he told her quietly, giving her a firm look and a small nod. ”Even if I have to lead it myself, it will survive. I promise you that.” He gave a slightly more worried glance to the crystals and ooze that seeped from her wounds and added, ”And you’ll survive this. You have to. I need my sister, your children need their mother, and… and my children will need their aunt.”

Plague | Viridis | Procella