An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
11-15-2021, 04:53 PM

DagrĂșn was in the middle of examining the crystals that had fallen out of her bag when she felt her face go numb and a haze settled over her mind. She swayed for a moment, blinking rapidly as she tried to stop herself from passing out. When the moment subsided and her vision refocused she saw the strange spirit and his shop again. She looked from the crystals to the items on the table. Maybe there was something on there that could help. She examined the potion as well as the rabbit's foot. She knew better than to mess around with mushrooms after the way this winter had gone. However, as she looked at the crude label on the potion it didn't seem like it would cure her of her illness. Looked like it just made you bigger. She settled on the rabbit's foot. If anything it might make for a pretty necklace. "Hello again, I'll trade you three of my crystals for that Lucky Rabbit's Foot." The way this season was turning out and bleeding into the next she could use all the luck she could get.