size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-15-2021, 05:55 PM
Mac watched with great interest as his rose-pelted brother picked up the smaller piece and popped it into his mouth. He was eagerly scanning for any signs of what he was convinced were superpowers. Still, after the larger brother consumed the piece in its entirety, there didn’t seem to be any immediate effect. The speckled boy seemed almost a tad disappointed, glancing at the broken up mushroom beside them. It glowed as brightly as it had before, too. It was just..normal. About as normal as this reality was to the both of them. He didn’t even feel anything, either, and whatever hope of him growing wings or horns or breathing fire faded away into childish daydreams.

”Well, do we wait now to see if it does something?” Ghoul had asked him. The boy’s grey eyes glanced over to him as he thought, still trying to observe any possible changes in his body. She shrugged, standing up to shake himself off. ”Yeah, I guess so,” He said. He turned his head side to side to check his body for any signs of the mushroom’s effects, even checking each paw and his tail. When nothing was found, he asked his brother, ”Do you feel anything yet?”

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill