An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
11-15-2021, 06:38 PM
Ever since he met with the strange cloaked man that he bought the potion from, Grimshaw couldn't keep it off of his mind. That was when his mind wasn't compelling him towards water, anyway. Every day, he found his paws leading him closer and closer to the ocean bordering the Armada and he finally just needed to get out. He forced his legs to carry him across the borders of the pack, although once his brain found an alternate route to water, it was on it like flies on stink.

It wasn't much later that Grimshaw found himself unwillingly standing at the edge of the hot springs, every bone in his body rattling in fear. Why? Why was his mind doing this to him? His body, even? He did not want to be here, at the edge of the water and staring in as if the crystal was trying to drag him back down there. Is that what it wanted? Did it want him to drown at the bottom of the springs?

Grimshaw forced himself back a few steps, but it was difficult and took a few minutes before he could even breathe. Squeezing his eyes closed for a moment, he remembered then about the potion. Maybe the potion would heal him? He quickly opened the bottle and downed the liquid inside with a single swallow, desperate to fix whatever was wrong with him. He tossed the bottle to the ground as he finished it so that he could rub his right eye. It had been painful since he woke that morning, but couldn't explain why. Like something was pushing on his eye, though that didn't make sense. Nothing was there, right?

"Speech."
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex