gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-16-2021, 11:45 AM
Despite her cloudy mind and cloudy eyes Venom could see one thing very clearly and that was how valuable her brother really was. He’d stuck at her side after all of their close family fell away. Archon, Pestilence, Deathbelle, Toxicity, and Calamity. They’d were all that remained and it would be their families that pushed Ashen onwards into the future. Venom didn’t know if she would be among those who saw the next dawn. She’d seen what happened to her husband and she feared deeply what would happen to her children.

Plague held her cheek and assured her that the Empire would not die. They would adapt, they would make due, they would survive. Even if Plague had to take the helm himself the pack would continue and thrive. They would overcome this curse, the sun would have to return someday. Life as they knew it was not over. But maybe hers was. Sirius had begged to keep her safe, Plague offered himself in her stead, maybe this would be the end of her reign.

Her Daimyo didn’t seem to think it so. He assured her she would pull through, she was strong and could handle the curse. She had to, for more than herself, her children, the pack… But for Plague’s children too. Venom grinned as best she could, but the crystals made everything difficult. ”I have to get better.” Venom vowed, to Plague and the nieces and nephews he’d bring.
[Image: ven-sig.png]