size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-16-2021, 07:44 PM

The treats were easily one of the most delicious things Artorias had ever eaten. He didn't know how much of that was attributed to his sickened mind distorting his perception and senses and how much of it was just how little he'd eaten in recent days with how worried he'd been over the pack and his family, but he eagerly scarfed the treats down all the same. Amidst his ravenous snacking, Argent had made his way into the great hall, seeking out his master and friend. He'd been worried over Artorias' deteriorating state since the ooze had begun to fall from the wolf's eyes, and when the quit mumblings to himself and the ramblings to the shadows began, Argent feared he was watching the wolf's slow demise. "Hey, boss man," Argent greeted the young alpha with a nervous smile. "How, uh... how ya holding up, big guy?"

Artorias licked his lips and paws of any stray crumbs, trying to savor every last little morsel he could get. Amber eyes flickered down to the now empty bag that had held the treats, wishing with all his might that there had been some more, or that he hadn't been so gluttonous in his snacking. But wait... there! At the bottom was a small chunk of biscuit left behind, barely more than a nibble for him, but easily a good bite for the silver fox making his way cautiously up to him. Artorias turned his maddened gaze to Argent. His friend! He'd stuck by his side through this insanity of the ending world, stayed with him when he'd been blinded, and even now he was checking up on him. Such a good friend deserved to share in this amazing experience!

"I'm feeling much better now, Argent!" Artorias said with a smile, though the crazed look in his eyes didn't inspire faith in the brute's state of mind. He wiped the glowing goop from his eyes with the back of a paw, then reached down to scoop up the last morsel of snack and offered it to the fox. "Here, taste this. You've gotta try it! It's delicious!" Argent hesitated, looking between his owner's ecstatic grin and the treat being offered to him in the large blue paw. An instinct in his gut told him there was something off about what was happening with Artorias, but the wolf had never led him astray and he had no reason to distrust him. A slow silver paw lifted to pick up the treat, sniffing it curiously.

"Where did you get this from?" asked Argent. Artorias hesitated, trying to figure out how to explain the paranormal entity without seeming insane.

"An acquaintance gave them to me. Wish he'd given me more!" Artorias barked out a laugh. Giving the treat another sniff, Argent rolled his shoulders in a shrug and swallowed the morsel. Artorias was right; it was delicious! Argent gave a pleased hum while he chewed and swallowed. How silly he'd been for being suspicious of a snack! What ever went wrong from eating a snack?

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.