size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
11-17-2021, 12:30 AM
The boy had listened to his warning and had somberly nodded, good.  That was enough for Misery.  Mac was a child and therefore at some point would test his luck.  When Misery had to correct the boy in the future there was no doubt of the awareness to the warning.  The small black and silver wolf had been doing more work than normal and really and no reason to come here other than to see how the kid would react to different variables.

Misery walked out short ways on the grass, not too close to the trees that had crystals growing out of them, and laid down.  “Well, here you are.  I’m going to be busy resting here for a bit.  Mom will kill me if I let you die so don’t go far.  If you nearly get killed I’ll never take you anywhere again.”  The warning was given lazily with no real expectation Mac would be overly stupid right now.  “Have fun.  If it has bigger teeth then you don’t play with it.”  

Really, so long as Mac minded what Misery had warned him about on the strange growths he should be safe.  The kid would have to practically work at it to find danger at the moment.  They were still close enough to the mountain, far from the borderland and so long as the other wolves did their jobs the grounds were being guarded.  If the boy decided to get himself killed he deserved it.

Misery wasn’t watching particularly watching Mac closely but he would keep an awareness of him whether it be by sight, smell, or noise.  Misery’s main priority right now was planning for tomorrow.

(ending?)

"Misery"