size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
11-17-2021, 05:55 PM
Siren didn’t expect Scylla to be perfect in her advisement not to swallow her glowing saliva. The girl told her mother she would try and that was all that could be done. Siren smiled down at her daughter and kissed her forehead, silently wishing away the affliction of her poor child. Scylla did seemed soothed only by her presence, and again she wished her herbs were more effective. If only she could take away the girl’s pain, she would take it on herself instead of watching her dearheart suffer.

Scylla asked pitifully how long she would be a pup, following the logic that if she could just grow up she would be cured. Siren hoped the little girl wasn’t sick until she turned a year old. "Once winter returns you’ll be a yearling.” She told the child. "I’ll find.. Something. A cure, a balm… I’ll fix you.” Siren promised as she hugged the girl gently, caring little if the glowing ooze wound up on her own pelt.

--------------

Then Scylla was gone. Siren blinked her dual toned eyes to refocus and it seemed like she was in a different world. She was led by the fireflies to a cloaked figure and a table. She squinted her eyes at the items and despite her uncertainty with all of it pointed towards the Coupon. She offered one of her crystals in exchange.

"Siren Primrose Klein"