size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-17-2021, 10:04 PM
Kotori watched the pup with a kind of glassy gaze as he dull mind tried to decide how to handle the kid.  Kotori was more prepared for fights or arguing and lots of anger.  She was shrunken in and wary.  Kotori let out another slow sigh, shaking his head the boy took a step back from the fire and looked into its flames as if it might have answers.

“I guess I don’t know for sure,” Kotori admitted to the younger pup.  He didn’t like admitting he didn’t know everything but it seemed for the best as he didn’t want to be labeled as a liar later if wrong.  Kotori’s brow scrunched up, “I’m sick you know.” The ooze surely was enough for her to figure that out but she needed to acknowledge that meant unpredictable.  It didn’t matter what he thought of kids in general, it didn’t mean Kotori would ever want to hurt one when it hadn’t really deserved it.

“Anyway, I believe they avoid the light,” Kotori looked about the area then back to the child, “the sickness hasn’t grown worst at least while I’ve stayed in the fire.”  There were flaws in the logic but he was talking to a child who likely had to keep to simple logic also.  He turned to head back and sit down in front of the snare, letting out a slow sigh. “I’m attempting to make a snare for hunting.  Even if most of us are sick we still need food after all.”  It was an attempt to turn the attention to a better subject.

Kotori gave his head a shake, drops of blue ooze had been collecting in his ears and were flung away from him at the shake.  He needed to make a knot but at the moment that seemed impossible.  “So, don’t touch the fire, come over here and I think you’ll see how nice it is from a distance.” See? Not so bad.  

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]