size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-18-2021, 01:31 AM
Widow was shocked when Misery smacked her across the face and into the plants she had gathered, effectively crumpling them beneath her. She didn't yelp, since it didn't hurt, but it certainly surprised her. It wasn't what she was expecting, really, and she thought for a moment that she might tell mom. Would she punish Misery for hitting her? Probably not, but it was a nice thought while it was there. Laying in the dirt and herbs, Misery stood over her and despite his short size, this would be the one time he towered over her. Widow would make sure that next time, it would be her towering over him and she definitely wouldn't promise the only exchange between them would be words.

She listened quietly as he spoke, mostly ignoring him with a flat, annoyed expression on her face. He was assuming a lot of things that he didn't know. Only Ghoul and Viscera knew that she had an interest in them, and for as far as she knew, they hadn't said anything. Mom certainly hadn't come running to rid her of her collection, so she doubted Misery heard it from them either. He was just grasping at straws, hoping to hit a sensitive spot and make her obey. Control freak.

Well, Widow wasn't about obeying anyone just because. Her respect deserved to be earned and this wasn't the way to do it, in fact, he was just digging himself a grave that he'd later be placed in. She waited for him to finish, audibly sighing when he asked if she understood. She rolled out from underneath him and put some distance between them, glaring once she found a place out of paw's reach. "No, you need to understand. You don't know anything about me. You see me here, looking at a bunch of plants, and you accuse me of collecting things you don't see?" Her eyes were narrow as she spoke, definitely understanding why mom had another litter now.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022