gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
11-18-2021, 05:28 PM

Her reaction was amusing. So would up and allowing her emotions to control her words as she turned to hiss at him. Noticing how her hackles raised and ears fell back, his own body did the same. Light hair stood on end as his too-big ears fell behind his crown. Narrowing his eyes carefully at his sister, Ghoul let out a quiet chuckle. "I didn't say I wanted to eat it," he mused, eyes looking at her with a curious and almost threatening stare.

"I asked if you were going to eat it," Ghoul adds, his shoulders shrugging as his body relaxed. He was no dummy and while Mac had dared him to eat a piece of mushroom, that was as exciting as he'd allowed himself to be. There had already been caution with the meat brought to them now that they didn't have to rely solely on their mother's milk. The sickness plaguing their home, what little of it they knew, obviously was dangerous and had serious effects. And how would she know the effects of the animal she'd killed if she didn't eat it anyway?