size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-18-2021, 07:09 PM
Whatever disappointment Mac began to feel about not gaining any special powers began to fade. Seems like nothing would happen, at this rate, and he offered a small ‘hmph’ in disappointment. He soon felt off, in a way he couldn’t describe. Uh oh. In fact, he felt very unwell. The speckled child’s limbs began to tremble below him, and black began to conceal his vision. He felt like his brain was bobbing on open water, and the colors around him, including his sibling, blurred all together. A sudden wave of panic overcame his typical arrogant composure as he barely slurred out to his brother, "Ghoul..I don’t feel so good.." And collapsed on the earth, his mind blanking for several minutes.

After a brief period of time had passed, the boy blinked his eyes, finding himself in the same spot as before. What had happened? He brought himself to his feet again, a bit shaken. Mac glanced around in a surprisingly worried manner, finally setting his eyes upon his rose-pelted brother. "Ghoul..?" He murmured, rubbing his head with one paw. His confidence withere as he felt a sudden fear within him grow, like a tangled weed deep within his bones. He fought to control his breathing, unable to shake off the terror that had leeched into his very form. Why was he so afraid? It was so out of character to him, but he couldn’t stop panicking. Before he could succumb to the panic, though, the shaken child felt a presence appear behind him.

"Wh-What the-" He choked out, wanting to demand who the guy was, but that damn terror latched on to him, clutching his throat with a vice grip. He swallowed nervously as the creature, some strange firefly-decked entity in a tattered cloak, showed its wares upon a wooden table. The speckled child warily approached, finding in his possession five mushroom that seemingly appeared from thin air. The creature explained what his items were, and what price, and though terrified, Mac scanned each item over. Whjch one, which one? After much deliberation, which calmed him down somewhat, he pointed at the firefly-shaped phone. Not that he knew it was a phone. "Could I take that one..please?" He scolded himself mentally for sounding so cowardly, but the anxiety remained even as he grabbed one mushroom and placed it on the table. He stepped back, wondering what would happen.

OOC; Mac is purchasing the Firefly Fone.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill