gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
11-18-2021, 07:24 PM

Ghoul as well believed that nothing would come from them ingesting the mushrooms. It was as if their little snack really was harmless. That was until something began to make his skin itch horribly. His lips curled up in disgust as he looked around him. The fireflies were nowhere close and no matter where he looked at him, he couldn't find anything. Why did it feel like it was under his skin? "Mac..." he whined as he began to itch at his skin.

In the next moment, his brother was passed out beside him, having cried out. Ghoul's eyes grow wide with fear as he looks over to his limp brother. "Mac!" he chirps, standing up quickly before a pair of eyes makes his skin crawl again. Freezing in place, the large pup slowly looks up to the figure who was leaning down over him. The cloaked figure stared at him intensely as it spoke. The image of the figure flickered as if it weren't really here and confusion scrawled across his face. What in the world?

His attention suddenly drew toward the small table where three items lay. Shivering with fear and still feeling as if something was crawling under his skin, he examines the items. Silence settles over him as he thinks carefully. The grow potion was tempting. Be bigger than his sister? Oh, she'd hate that. The bath bomb was also tempting, but he hated baths. Settling on the Deer Dad's Blessing, Ghoul finally looks back up to the stranger. Hesitant, he points a paw toward the item he wishes. "I would like the Deer Dad's Blessing, please," Ghoul adds on at the end. This seemed like an appropriate time to be polite.

Gingerly picking up the item, he stares back at the figure. "What are you?" He whispers, intensely curious and in awe.