Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-14-2013, 06:27 AM

Sadness had embedded itself into his heart, and part of his grief would never leave him; but his exterior seemed to lighten considerably as Euphrosyne pulled him close. Always optimistic, having been raised to always see the good in the world and in others, he found it difficult to act depressed for long -- at least when he was in the company of a friend. Behind him the pace of his wagging tail had begun to increase, so fiercely that it seemed his body was swinging from side to side slightly. "Okay!" Talon yipped gleefully, his face contorting into a smile as he gazed up at her.

He watched with interest as she opened her mouth to speak. She said she had joined a pack, and his smile widened. That was a good thing, right? At least she seemed to sound as though it was. It meant he would be safe; he wouldn't go hungry or have to worry about being snatched from his den in the midst of night. "I like the snow," he said, though admittedly he didn't remember much of it -- he'd been very young during the winter months, hardly more than a pup. She did say the Alpha was tough, but assured him everything would be fine. "I think that sounds good. As long as you're sure," he added again, his insecurity creeping through as he watched her with wide silver eyes.