build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
11-18-2021, 07:40 PM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

She could feel Avantika suddenly stiffen beside her and she grew worried. Had she said something wrong? Keeping her eyes closed, Audra frowned slightly as Avantika turned her head away. The questions the girl posed made her heartache and her stomach twist. Desperately wanting to assure Avantika that she had nothing to worry about, her stomach twisted again. This surely couldn't be her feelings messing with her. Fretting silently to herself, Audra's eyes opened as her own body stiffened. Oh, no. No, no, no. Maybe the plants she'd eaten had been a bad combination.

"I-I'll be r-right back," Audra stutters out quickly as she hastily removes her body from the shallow waters to find a spot where Avantika couldn't see her. Suddenly, as if she'd eaten a laxative, she felt the need to defecate. As soon as she was out of her girlfriend's sight, Audra's bowels released themselves. Luckily, it had been quiet, but it surely didn't smell right. Turning to look, her one golden eye widens in fear. It was glowing? Her actual shit was glowing. Glowing! Gasping, Audra stepped back and glanced over to the falls to make sure Avantika hadn't followed.

Deciding she wasn't going to tell Avantika about the new occurrence of her body, she waited another minute to make sure her body wasn't going to surprise her again. Looking one more time at the pile of glowing shit, she scowled with a shake of her head. She couldn't believe it. Glowing shit. Walking back over to where Avantika was, Audra stopped at the edge of the water. Looking down with a forlorn expression, she stared at her reflection. "Why is th-," Audra's words stop short as her jaw drops.

Her TONGUE was glowing too? Frightened now that something indeed was wrong with her, she stuck it out and turned her head so that her good eye could see it better. "Do you thee thith?" Audra asked with her tongue still sticking out. Moving her chin so that it faced Avantika better, she stuck her tongue out even more for a second before pulling it back in. "What is going on with me!?" The cry leaves her lips before she flops onto the ground. "What did I do to deserve this?" Audra whispers quietly as a tear well in her eye.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise