Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
08-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Quote:He was here and he was real, no longer a faraway dream for her to wish into reality. Argent couldn?t help but feel overjoyed; maybe they?d been apart for so long, and maybe she had messed up, but she was by his side again and nothing could get rid of that feeling. She could die now in his embrace, surrounded by his scent and soothed by his being. Maybe she seemed to be nothing more than a love sick young servant, but she felt so bound to him. Initially she had served her master due to a debt, but now she did so because of her bond to him, because she loved him.
Not that she would let the words fall past her lips readily, at least not into his ears. She did not know what he would think of such a thing, and nor did she wish to find out just now. Right now she found herself worried he might reject her, worried that he would hate her for the long time it took to reunite and the loss that she had suffered. She lavished in the affection he gave her, her body lavishing in the affection right down to the bone. When he tried to push her down she would go, giving little resistance to his demands, not that in her state she had much resistance left.

?I lost the children you gave me,? she said, wincing once the words had left her mouth, as if they tasted bitter on the tip of tongue. ?The wildfire, the smoke?.it must have been too much. I was too careless, my King, and I am so sorry,? she said, trying to find one of his legs to press her head against. ?I will make it up to you. Please, just name it and I will do it. Please just?.? don?t hate me she thought, for living with that would be almost unbearable.