size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
11-19-2021, 02:29 PM
Kichi barely seemed to notice the growl as he watched Relm with some concern.  There was so little of his past left that hadn’t fallen off a cliff.  It didn’t matter how close they were, he didn’t want the frayed bits of safer memories to also be tainted.  Relm’s health was a thing worthy of trying to resolve.  He didn’t care if they went years without seeing each other again but it was nice to know she still existed.

Her suffering was concerning enough but her words were shocking.  He’d never thought to hear her plea in such a voice.  His aloof layer was peeled away at this.  “Sure, come with me though.  Let’s find you some help.”  How should he do that?  That firefly dude maybe had something?  “Come on!  We need to go grab a bunch of crystals and mushrooms!  When that guy comes we can see if he knows how to heal you and we’ll have what he likes to pay with!”  The guy had some strange items and he had seemed relatively nice enough, as far as Kichi labeled nice.

“Relm, come with me, ok?”  The words offered again slowly, wanting to make sure the words soaked in.  “I have a plan.” It was possibly far-fetched but Kichi didn’t know any healers and had no clue about finding someone near here and doubted Relm could go far.  How would he summon the guy?  Kichi had no clue but maybe he’d know if someone had enough crystals and mushrooms, maybe he should ask the fireflies?  Sure, asking fireflies sounded stupid but the guy really seemed like some big mass of fireflies or maybe one huge firefly that was, well he didn’t know.  Insane idea but so was the whole situation.

"Speech"