gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-20-2021, 02:04 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle was pleased to see a spark growing in Caelia’s eyes, and she nodded in confirmation to Caelia’s question. “Yes. I feel he will do quite well, but he is only one wolf, and there are many packs. You and he, while striking in your own ways, do not stand out like… say, myself or Ardyn, or Tel.” Her eyes twinkled at the self-jab. She, in this stormy weather, did indeed stand out like a star landed on the earth. Even before she’d begun to glow, she was still very much easily recognizable.

She nodded once more to Caelia’s admission, glad to see the woman taking interest. “Then, when you are ready, I’d like you to start as a Mist, or Dauntless Mist, if you like. You are welcome to seek Drachen out and see how far he’s coming along.”

She paused to scan the with-thrashed loner-side moorland as she considered, then spoke, “I believe for your first task, I’d like to learn a bit more about Fireside. I know a few of the members, one of them at least first hand…”

Her lips twitched in a wry smile. The last time she’d been in direct contact with Jupiter, he’d been trespassing, and she’d stomped down on some very tender bits. She hadn’t spoken to the man since. By then she’d begun to see that the friendship was one-sided, and he’d only be in it for personal gain.

“See if you can observe and spot whether they’re in conflict with anyone. Watch them and try to ascertain how they are on resources. If they look like they could be in need of any, let me know. At some point, they will get tired of merely playing around with the walls here, and be serious. Perhaps in my reign, perhaps in Ardyn’s. Best to be prepared.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.