Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth1K
11-20-2021, 03:16 PM

A crazed and furtive Wendigo staggered down the passageway. With every step he dribbled ooze. It ran from his mouth, his nose, his eyes. Large glowing abscesses, both ruptured and intact, littered his body. He appeared deformed; monstrously grotesque and barely recognizable as a wolf. Every ragged, bubbly breath glowed as it passed his lips.

Though there was no real thought behind it, Wendigo felt torn between seeking out others and hiding from them. He was convinced they meant him harm. Friends and family alike were the enemy.

He staggered around a corner and then recoiled with a bubbly hiss as the light of the fire burned his eyes. Beside the fire was a hideous creature; a dangerous, malicious lump masquerading as a man huddled for warmth. "Monster," he hissed. It meant him harm, he could feel it. "It eats faces, I know it! Stay away from me," he wheezed as he slunk along a far wall. He was trapped. The monster would find him if he ran.