Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant
11-20-2021, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2021, 05:10 PM by Harlow. Edited 1 time in total.)

Harlow's eyes fluttered open as Viviene assured her she'd made it. She smiled softly in relief at the news and then sighed before choking on a cough that quickly turned into a fit that brought up crystals and blood. When it ended she went limp in exhaustion. Despite it all, her smile returned. She was just so relieved. That's all that mattered now. Valhalla wasn't home but family was and if they were here, she was home. "I didn't think I was going to make it," she explained slowly between gasps. "I just wanted to get back to everyone."

Her eyes slipped closed as fatigue coaxed her into darkness. "Aunt Viv?" Harlow's voice was soft and sleepy now. Her breathing grew shallow, the rattles less pronounced. Even though her final days had been filled with nightmares the warm hug of her aunt chased her fears away. Having Viviene there was just the thing she needed to let go and her aunt would never know how much of a blessing that was for her, but Harlow would be carried into Somnium by her aunt's gentle embrace. "I'm really tired..."

-exit via death-