size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-21-2021, 11:03 PM
It seems the object worked as intended, however it was supposed to be used. A humming noise filled the speckle child’s ear for a few moments, and he cringed slightly. Ringing? Humming? Either way, the noise overwhelmed him for but a few seconds until a familiar figure made itself known. The boy watched the cloaked figure as the fireflies dispersed, making his object disappear.

He kept a brave face, and the confidence leeched into his young bones as he approached the cloaked man and his wares. His grey eyes widened despite his slight apprehension, looking at the dozens of items now filling the table. "Woah," He whispered in awe. He should’ve been more suspicious, right? Stranger danger and all that? He knew Misery would have his butt handed to him just for doing this, and his mother, well..moms will be moms.

The creature boomed that though the shop wasn’t technically open, he’d make an exception for the boy. Mac nodded in understanding, finding himself compelled to stay quiet and polite. After all, this figure didn’t seem lf this world..maybe he was a friend of the packs. Maybe he knew his mom or family as well? Not that he’d be that bold to ask - he had to tread lightly. He wasn’t a wolf, either, so the fact that he knew the wolfish tongue also led him to curiously explore the wares, as well as glance occasionally at the figure as well.

So many choices..he felt his four mushrooms of currency, as if assuring their existence, as he peered at each glass jar, each object, each strange thing he’d never seen before. In a sense, he looked just like a kid in a candy store. Or rather, a magic shop. So many new and interesting items abound, and which should he pick? He took his time, as if time really existed for this figure to begin with. Hmm, He glanced at each item, sometimes more than once, and eventually, he made his decision.

Placing his four mushrooms on the table as high as he could reach - Ghoul, Vis and Widow could easily reach the top, but he had to really stretch to look at everything - he began to speak.

"Hello, Mister Firefly Man. I’d like that," He pointed to the ??? Mutation potion, his curiosity drawing him to the purple potion that had a mysterious item floating in it, and then pointed to the Opaque Sack of Gems, "and this one, please." He added the polite term at the end as his brother did, plus, he could be polite and cordial when he needed to. Especially in front of strange figures that seemingly held power beyond this dimension. Currency laid out on the table, he stepped back, watching with wide eyes.

Ooc; Mac is purchasing the ??? Mutation Potion and the Opaque Sack of Gems.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill