An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
11-22-2021, 12:43 PM
A flicker of emotion crossed the girl's face, so brief Hattori would have missed it had he blinked. So she did not approve of Fenmyre? That's what the look on her face said, but the following diplomatic words that slipped from her tongue certainly didn't match. Ah, so she was aware of their... interests. Though Hattori left Chimera's island well alone, he wasn't blind to the debauchery that took place there nor had he approved in the least. It was his relationship with his sister, Venom, that kept Hattori's mouth shut and only just barely.

But then she spoke of peace, or at least their version of it. Whatever that might entail. He wondered what was holding her back from speaking her mind, but knew well enough not to press this matter just yet. If ever. He would simply respond in turn, his words remaining polite but the intonation behind his tone saying more if she was clever enough to notice.

"I see." He rumbled, lingering for a moment longer than he usually would. "They live different from most, from what I have seen."

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]