An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
11-22-2021, 01:53 PM
There, now that was a little better. Of course, he didn't expect her to leap to her paws and get to it, but some effort was better than none. When she asked if he had any ideas, Kuroki offered her a two shouldered shrug. He was just the muscle, here to be tall and tough whilst he let the smooth talkers and thinkers get the real shit done. And speaking of Fable was quick-ish, all things considered, to get to work as she put together some sort of brew. He would have offered to go fetch her a thing or two, made himself at least a little useful, but instead a bird came out of the trees and took up the mantle instead. Reducing Oki to the role of moral support as he stood there and watched her work.

He could handle this, probably.

"'S all right. Least I could do." Wasn't like it was hard anyway, like being around her-ooze and all- was a chore. "And hey, if it makes you worse least I'm here to drag your sorry ass back home."

He stood there, watching, waiting and anticipating to see if it would work.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]