An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
11-22-2021, 04:09 PM
Sota felt terribly for her, not in the pitying sort of way, but instead he genuinely sorry that such a thing had befallen her. Though he knew little of the circumstances behind what she'd endured, he knew it wasn't fair and it wasn't right - not that the world seemed to care much for justice anyway. It was a lesson he'd learned when he was very young and it had stuck with him as he'd grown older, though it didn't make those sharp pangs of sympathy any less painful. Not that it could even begin to compare to what she was enduring. The small male nodded understand at her companion's words, glad he accepted his offer of company. Though he was intent on keeping a safe distance from her in case her illness was contagious, he hoped his company might offer some comfort to her if anything. Perhaps he could even bring her food or something to drink, somehow, though it looked like her friend there had that all covered..

Slowly he crept in, as quiet as possible so as to not startle her - though she became aware of him quickly enough given her state. It wouldn't surprise him at all if she wasn't lucid, but she seemed to recognize him right away and his features brightened, temporarily unraveling the worry that had woven itself tightly there. She was alive, and though unwell... at least she was still here. He'd like to say it was better to be alive than not, but in her condition? It wasn't his room to say, but imagining her living like this forever made his stomach turn with dread. "Laeta. I'm glad to see you as well," he spoke quietly, painfully aware of the sound of his voice in the quiet room, only broken by her labored breathing and the crackling of the fireplace not far off from where she lay. "I thought you might like some company. Or I could bring you something- anything you need, say the word and I'll fetch it," Sota added quickly. At his core he was a caretaker, this was something he'd learned over these last few years, and little would please him more than helping her in whatever way she wished.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!