Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-14-2013, 03:23 PM

When Rina's senses finally returned to her she found herself in a cave. It was dark and noisy, but it wasn't disgusting, like most were, according to Rina. Frankly, they created her out. You never knew what was looking at the very back of them. This one happened to have a minute stream and ferns and pants throughout it, with plenty of light aswell. Despite all these qualities, it didn't hide the fact this she had just been knocked out and kidnapped by a snow leopard! The feline in question was sitting a few yards away looking at her. Not much else could shock Rina's woozy mind at that point so the fact that the snow leopardess hadn't eaten her was a subdued thought. Rina sat up, facing the leopard.

What was in that meat? was all Rina could say as the drugs continued to recede. The leopardess was a somewhat elegant and beautiful creature. Rina's dear father had met one once on the borders of their land. Rina had been only little at the time but she remembered every moment of it. The trickle of water was continuous against the roar of the much stronger force of liquid just outside the cave.

Where am I? Why am I here? Why am I still alive? Is there a leopard kidnapping me? A million questions buzzed around Rina's head as the fog around her mind lifted but she didn't mouth any of them to the cat.

Speech