size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
11-23-2021, 08:02 PM

Kotori spoke but it was difficult to hear his voice over the throbbing in her head. The crystals thrummed in tune to that throbbing and she had lost herself within them for days. Or had it been hours? She couldn't quite remember. Iki's eye narrowed as she tried to focus on his words. He was sorry and he was sick too. She could see the blue pouring from his body and a sad frown pulled at her features. "I'm sorry," she whispered softly. There wasn't much else that she could do.

Once she questioned him, he admitted that he didn't know whether or not she was going to die, but insisted that, as a princess, she should never give up. A soft smile curled upon the girl's magenta stained lips and she closed her mercuric eyes. "You're right." The smile remained. "I won't give up."

She didn't catch his hesitant move towards her, and so she couldn't feel bad about it. No doubt she looked a mess. Like a crystal covered monster. Again, he admitted that he didn't know what to do. Ikigai opened her eye once more, looking upon his defeated form. "It's okay. Having your company is enough for me. I'm glad it's you, Kotori." Glad that you're the last one that I see before I die, is what she left unsaid.

| "Tanuki" | "Ikigai" | "Willa" |
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]