Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-24-2021, 12:55 PM

Valdís pressed as close as her weak form would allow, sensing the body heat draining from each of them. She blinked rapidly, trying to clear more of the ooze from her eyes but it did little to stop her vision from growing darker. She was starting to feel like she was floating. Her senses were numbing, though she could still hear her wife's words. It brought tears to the hardened warriors face. "I feel the same… I'm so glad… we can go together." She meant it, she truly did. One of her worst fears was Ásvor dying before her and having to carry on without her other half. She could manage for their son of course, but he was an adult now. A young, strong warrior, who had found his own path to follow and though she knew he'd grieve she hoped he would think fondly of them, and know they were proud.

Pain settled in a knot in her chest, making it harder to breathe. She coughed weakly, feeling the fluid building in her lungs. Sensing her last breath was at hand, she whispered, "I'll see you on the other side my love…".

-exit via death-

"Talk" "You" Think