size
Small
build
Medium
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
11-24-2021, 08:05 PM
Eru couldn't help the brief grimace of disgust as the wolf hawked up a glob of... what looked like colored ooze and goo. It was like snot, except so, so much worse. The sound itself made one ear rotate back and waiver, though the other stayed firmly forward-facing as the wolf noticed his presence. Oh. The wolf turned his head. What the hell. He had horns. And fangs. What in the world? Ears flattening briefly, they popped back up and swiveled as he started speaking. Despite the rather... unique... features this canine possessed, he didn't seem hostile and didn't seem like a threat. On the contrary, the wolf seemed exhausted, burdened, and.... well, as sick as he looked. Which was very, very sick.

"It certainly seems like it has. So it hasn't always been like this, then?" he questioned, glancing around at the world. He knew the sun had been slowly going away, but when he entered the land, there was no more sun by that point. Only a brief color on the horizon and that was it. Now it was gone entirely. "I've seen both infected. I haven't seen how, and the path of... infection doesn't seem to be making much sense." He paused as the stranger squinted at him, one paw raising as if to be ready to turn on a dime. After the next muttered words, his paw slowly touched the ground again. "I suppose. I am a newcomer here." It made sense to him: less susceptible because he was not from this land. But at the end of the day, who knew why?