size
Small
build
Medium
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
11-24-2021, 08:33 PM
Eyes stayed trained on the red-hued wolf as it - he - slowly shook his head. Slow, almost clumsy-like, and definitely not with a power or grace one would expect from a canine. Considering the crystals - which looked heavy - covering him from literally head to tail and toe toes to shoulder, he wasn't surprised that moving seemed difficult. Still, the wolf was likely around his age and moving like he was elderly. It was bizarre, but so were literal crystals growing from your eyeballs. And horns from your head. And oversized teeth. Aaaand neon red fur that couldn't blend at all. Well, at least blood wouldn't show if he had been covered. That was a bonus, right? Still, he was grateful and appreciative for the wolf for answering his question, and he nodded slowly in response, shifting his weight briefly as his wariness subsided a tad.

"Well, good to know that crystals and fungus growing out of animals isn't exactly normal at least. Thank you, for that information. That's truly... bizarre. I've had to eat prey with it, including recently, but nothing yet unless it takes some time to appear." He paused as the other male began speaking again, and he nodded. "Maybe it's proximity and intent? Maybe they're somewhat aware? Though I suppose, contemplating this now doesn't help." Eru paused, as if heavily chewing on this next thought of his. It wasn't quite... pity. But in a way, it was. Perhaps a sympathy? A powerful looking animal, reduced due to a sickness, carrying weight that drained him and dealing with that shittiness. "Are you hungry? I was intending to hunt here anyway as this area is plentiful, and if I get extra, I don't mind sharing." He didn't. He wasn't overly possessive, and building bonds with others wasn't always a bad thing.