Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-14-2013, 05:29 PM

She stared at the woman with a dead stare. Nothing but lust and boredom was in her yellow orbs. She admired the other woman's violet eyes and white fur. The demoness envied her lack of flaw but Canttina was proud of her battle scars. She was battle worn, which was a sign of superiority to others. Others with no markings look wimpy and tiny. The white Wolf spoke to the vixen and a smirk spread across her onyx lips. Alena attempted to sell Amenti to Canttina and the demoness giggled. "Yes yes, I do enjoy packs that could use different sorts of Wolves. The snobby packs are the ones I despise. Ugh." She rolled those yellow eyes before a sigh was let forth.

The girl then spoke to Canttina again. She blurted out her trade, an Assassin. The beast tilted her head, she knew there was something more the little girl but not a killer. The demoness eyed the girl again in disbelief. She wished to speak her mind, saying that she would believe it when she saw it. But, the temptess thought better. "It seems we both run on the dark side. The baddies. I am no assassin, but I do enjoy the feeling of blood and flesh between my claws." Drool formed within her maw and a shudder went through her large body. The woman was an odd one, yes, but she was smarter then people thought.

speech

Table by Pann, Image by Jolee