ardent

All Around Me

Alessa

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2013, 07:08 PM

She was comfortable exactly where she was, curled up beside her friend, simply talking and enjoying his presence. Albeit, she would have preferred not having an injured paw, but it was still nice to be able to spend some time with Killian. She had missed her friend, a lot more than she had been willing to admit to herself. Despite his tough boy exterior, he really was very sweet and kind, not to mention brave. He had saved her life after all. If he hadn't come and scared the little imp Caesar away, she didn't know what she would've done or what would've happened to her. Not that it mattered too much anymore. She was safe and she was with Killian. That was all that mattered.

Curiosity I guess... I think that you deserve the family you never had, and a good pack would give that to you. Her gaze dropped down to her paws at his words. He thought that she deserved a family? No one had ever told her that. Ever. Did she really? She'd gone without a family for the longest time and she had turned out alright. At least, she'd hoped she'd turned out alright. The concept of being in a pack made the young girl rather uneasy. Her trust towards others, minus Killian of course, was non-existent. She didn't really know how to be around other wolves when she spent nearly all her time with herself. But if Killian joined a pack with her, she could make the effort to try and fit it, just for him. No one's told me that before... she murmured gently, still unable to bring her mismatched gaze up.

Talk like this