size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
11-27-2021, 03:54 PM

It crept in closer, beckoning father and son to accept the warm embrace of the world beyond their lives. But for all he knew it to be peaceful and filled with love the aches of the world he'd left behind didn't leave, they only dulled and in some of them the time to took for it to go from a heart-rending ache to a familiar friend was long and the last thing he wanted was for Octave to carry the guilt of his own death with him into what came next. So Hymn held him close and nodded. "He knows." Hymn said gently. "I am certain he knows." He squeezed his son closer to him, felt the weight of Octave's ribs, the way his body had withered in such a short time.

"And if not, then we will tell him... Together." There was conviction there even if Hymn was not certain of what he could actually promise. "I don't know how wide spread everything is right now but we'll go, as far as it'll let us. And we'll find Kite, and we'll tell him goodbye together, and you can tell him just how much you love him." His voice shook then, he wanted it to be true, wanted it to be something they could do.

—  hymn

I gotta whisper
'cause I can't be too loud

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3