gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
11-27-2021, 06:21 PM

He coward, trying to decide if he should ignore this second presence and return to his rabbit skinning or stand at attention for the important figure. The dual toned man quickly sent Erystotle’s captor to stuttering, not that the pale wolf was allowed to form an opinion of his masters. That hard stare was then put to him. Erys knew not to meet his gaze, blue marked ears to his skull and eyes to the floor he gave his honest answer.

”I am cursed, my Lord.” His voice was hoarse from dehydration and disuse. He wasn’t expected to speak and he hadn’t ever sung before. Not that his captors would appreciate or did he have the spirit for it. Erys didn’t want to overstep, and chanced glancing up at the brute before him. The regal man pressed him further, Erys hadn’t killed any by his own paw but… ”When I was young, my foster mother sacrificed herself to save me. When I was invited into a pack their alpha was killed by the volcanic eruption the day after. My last master was lost to a frozen river during the endless winter…” Erys looked up towards the slaver who was still looking disgruntled in the corner.

”The last ship I was on sank.” He shouldn’t have ever survived the catastrophe. Perhaps that was why he was treated with such disdain.